This section has been developed to contain assorted resources to assist teachers, school based problem solving teams and schools who are working with English Language Learners in need of intervention services.
EBI Intervention Resources
- Welcoming Environments
- Strategies for making newcomers feel welcome (external link)
- Excellence in curriculum and Instruction
- Research-Based Methods to Boost Academic Success for English Language Learners Webinar (external link of EBI Network contributor speaking)
- Research Based Methods to Boost Academic Success for English Language Learners Powerpoint (external link of EBI Network contributor materials)
- Research-Based “Generic” Modifications Using Only English
- 20 Vocabulary Lesson Ideas
- What Research Says About …
- Differentiated Instruction
- Problem Solving
If you have any questions or comments about this section please contact Dr. Rebecca Martinez.