- Doing What Works by the US Department of Education
- Intervention Central: www.interventioncentral.org
- RTI Action Network by the National Center for Learning Disabilities
- National Center for Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports
- National Center on Response to Intervention
- What Works Clearinghouse by the USDOE Institute of Education Sciences
- Social Programs That Work by the Coalition for Evidence-Based Policy
- Practical Intervention in the Schools Series Book Series
- Burns, M.K., Riley-Tillman, T.C. & VanDerHeyden, A.M. (2012). RTI Applications, Volume 1: Academic and Behavioral Interventions. New York, NY, Guilford Press. http://www.guilford.com/p/burns
- Daly, E.J., Chafouleas, S.M., & Skinner, C.H. (2005). Interventions for Reading Problems: Designing and Evaluating Effective Strategies. New York, NY: Guilford Press. http://www.guilford.com/p/daly
- Jenson, W.R., Rhode, G., & Reavis, H.K. (1994). The Tough Kid Tool Box. Longmont, CO: Sopris West.
- Rathvon, N. (2008). Effective School Interventions: Evidence-Based Strategies for Improving Student Outcomes (Second Edition). New York, NY: Guilford Press. http://www.guilford.com/p/rathvon
- Chafouleas, S.M., Riley-Tillman, T.C., & Sugai, G. (2007). School-Based Behavioral Assessment: Informing Intervention and Instruction. New York, NY: Guilford Press.
- Direct Behavior Rating Website: www.directbehaviorratings.com
- Riley-Tillman, T.C. & Burns, M.K. (2009). Evaluating Educational Interventions: Single-Case Design for Measuring Response to Intervention. New York, NY, Guilford Press. http://www.guilford.com/p/riley-tillman
- Riley-Tillman, T.C., Burns, M.K., & Gibbons, K. (2013). RTI Applications, Volume 2: Assessment, Analysis, and Decision Making. New York, NY, Guilford Press. http://www.guilford.com/p/riley-tillman2